EDUCATIONAL SCHOOL TOURS
Looking for a local, unique and educational experience for a large group? Whether you have 20 people in your meetup group or 200 students at your school, Superstition Farm is the place!
The cost of the tour is $9 per person.
What does a tour consist of?
- Moo-University – Learn about life on a dairy farm during a demonstration in the tour barn.
- Guided Hayride – Enjoy a leisurely and informative ride around the dairy on our tractor pulled hayride.
- Petting Zoo – Hand feed and interact with our rescue animals, which can include goats, sheep, miniature donkey, chickens, horses, turtles, bunnies, potbelly pigs and whoever else needs a home at the time. (animals will vary)
- Milk Bar – Taste a glass of our milk and choose one of our flavors to try out.
- Udder Delights Ice Cream – Plan on bringing lunch to enjoy at the picnic tables in our courtyard and we will provide the dessert!
Tours are staffed based on quantity given at time of reservation. Please notify Superstition Farm at least 48 hours prior to event if quantity will be less than given when reserved. No adjustments will be made after 48 hours. Please notify staff if there are special circumstances that prevented 48 hour notification.