EDUCATIONAL SCHOOL FIELD TRIPS
Looking for a local fun affordable & unique educational experience for your class? If you are a small home school group or a large public school with multiple classes, we’ve got you covered! We can accommodate up to 200 people! The cost of our school field trips is $12 per person. Plan to spend about 2.5 to 3 – hours, the bigger the groups the longer the trip. Plan to bring a lunch and eat under our Ramada after your tour.
** EFFECTIVE 1/1/23 ALL INVOICES WILL INCLUDE A $25 ADMIN FEE
What does a tour consist of?
- Petting Zoo – We start off with feeding, interacting, and grooming all of our rescue animals, which can include goats, calves, donkeys, chickens, tortoises, bunnies, potbelly pigs and any other rescue animals on our farm. (animals will vary)
- Cotton Seed Necklace – Part of our 5 c’s hands on tour experience. Plant a real life cotton seed to wear around your neck.
- Farm Fresh Milk Bar – Moo-sey on back to the petting zoo to enjoy a fresh cup of (pasteurized) milk, you may even choose from our selection of flavor mix-ins.
- Picnic On The Farm – Optional but always encouraged to bring a packed lunch to enjoy a picnic on the farm.
- Udder Delights Ice Cream BAR- Before leaving everyone gets to enjoy a cup of our homemade Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream! ( No Little Farmer Left Behind – Dairy Free, Gluten Free, and Vegan Options Available As Needed For Both Milk and Ice Cream)
Don’t forget to stop in and shop our small farm boutique, it is stocked full of locally made items and cute souvenirs for our graduated little farmers to take home for them to always remember a day at Superstition Farm!
Tours are staffed based on quantity given at time of reservation. Please notify Superstition Farm at least 48 hours prior to your reserved field trip time if quantity will be different than given when reserved . Please notify staff if there are special circumstances that may be needed for your group.